9/2/10

Sad News

My dear friend Timary's husband and beloved, Martin, has passed away. His time of struggling with this monster was either mercifully short or brutally swift, depending on your perspective. Six weeks does not seem enough time to deal with the emotional and practical aspects involved in losing a devoted husband, a loving father, a gentle friend.

I know you will join me in loving thoughts and prayers for my friend and her young son in this difficult time. Thank you for being there, dear readers...

4 comments:

Nancy K. said...

Oh, so sad...
My heart goes out to Timary and her son.

Delighted Hands said...

So much pain right now....hope you can help them. I am sorry for their loss.

Celticsprite said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm sure you will be there for the family.

Carla said...

So, I check in periodically to see how you are doing, having found you initially through asyoulikeit several years ago, and now I see we have a mutual friend, Timary. Small world, cancer, knitting, and autism.