11/11/10

Ow, my... well, my everything, actually...

First of all, Las Vegas is really great. Everything is huge - the mountain ranges are huge, the hotels are huge, the shows are huge, and the buffets are really, really, really, really, really huge. I mean HUGE. We kept going to the same one, because it was so awesome that you really couldn't appreciate it in one sitting.

So we didn't. We appreciated it in four sittings.

And we left every single one just before we exploded. Seriously, it's amazing that we can even think about food without splitting at the seams. And I ignored the No Gluten rule completely, with the result that I am swollen as a tick and aching in every joint.

I'm glad to be back to the routine - but boy, did we have fun. I'll report more on my other blog, but probably in a day or two, when I've partially recovered. For now, I need a nap.

And a lot of digestive enzymes...

4 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Glad to hear you are living it up in Vegas!

Nancy K. said...

Ah yes, Vegas' famous buffets...

;-)

I'm glad that you had such a wonderful time and hope the gluten reflex goes away quickly. I wonder if "Activia" yogurt would help with the digestive enzymes?

HUGS!

krex said...

Appreciated your comment about needing a vacation to recover from your vacation....I finally cut out the middle man and just skip the vacations and spend time away from work recovering from being conscious<---stressful enough some times .

Hope your doing _______(fill in the blank because I don't know what word to use here), I guess "not miserable" , would be a good one ? I have the next week off and am open for on-line or 3D communications if you feel up to it .

Big hugs

Nancy K. said...

Hey there Sweetie! It's been a LONG time with no post. How are you doing?

We miss you!